Do you find it difficult to market your church to your community? You’ve tried newspapers, you’ve tried word-of-mouth or even cool events. Nothing seems to work?
As as the media pastor at my church, it is difficult to figure out what is the best marketing strategy. But our strategies will fall short if we are inconsistent within our branding. Great branding will allow us to remove obstacles from a potential guest’s path and help them find the message and quick win they need, before ever visiting your church.
In today’s episode you’ll find:
- Changes I’ve made to this podcast and what’s in-store for Season 2.
- Branding – and what that looks like and how to utilize it.
- Having a great website presence.
- Make sure your printed material is constant with your brand.
Links talked about in the show:
I need your help:
We’re approaching the 13th episode for this podcast. Here’s what I’m looking for.
- Questions that you’ve found while listening.
- What you would like me to talk about in Season 2.
- Comments on how this show has blessed your life.
I’ll be reading these on the air. Submit your comments below.