If you’ve ever decided it was time to begin writing your blog, you’re right. Today is the best time to begin honing your message and declaring to the world you have something worth saying.
Most new bloggers struggle with finding their particular niche. Getting good quality advice is hard to come by. You browse the internet and remain confused by the vast majority of advice.
It wasn’t until a couple years ago that I began to become more focused than ever before on my message. I knew people were asking me questions on how to set up a good website, begin their blog, and become more productive.
These past 12 months have become even more focused and defined for me. Now, it’s time to take that message to the next level.
You may have noticed the images on the header of this website have changed. That’s important. I am declaring that I’m your personal blog and book writing coach.
With all the questions I’ve been fielding these past few months, I knew I needed something to give those asking questions. I needed to open a coaching program.
Why a coaching and not a product?
1. Coaching gives me one-on-one communication. People like to talk to people. Sure, courses and ebooks are fine, but they lack a certain down-to-earth feel. They don’t connect on a personal level.
2. Coaching gives you access to my knowledge. I’ve been blogging since 2009 and have built a number of websites, written hundreds of blog posts, and have written books. I have an understanding of how website’s function, how to publish, and how to setup and run a blog.
3. Coaching allows you to invest into your craft. If I were to give everything I do away for free, I’d undermine my years of experience and you’d never have to take a risk. Paid coaching services do three things:
- It means this blog is officially a business. Not everything will be free.
- It means I’ll be able to offer better advice in person than through words on a screen.
- It means I’ll be able to give you better products and services down the road.
What I’m giving you.
Now that I’m opening up for individual coaching calls, I’m asking for something in return. But don’t tune out yet.
I’m looking for feedback to get even more clarity on this blog and what it can do for you. Every year, I run a survey to get clarity on what I’m offering you here. But, I’ve already run my major survey this year.
Good news! I’m reopening my 2017 survey for you to take, but that’s not all. For every 10 people that take my survey, I’m giving away to 1 lucky person a 30-minute coaching call–a value of $50!
If you’re looking to take your blog to the next level or you’re ready to finally sharpen that pencil and finish your book, it’s time to invest in your future. You no longer need to be frustrated or overwhelmed.
Let me help you along as your person blog and writing coach. Let today become the first day of a new chapter to your online presence.
Take the survey and 1 in 10 will win a free coaching call!
If you’re ready to stop dreaming and start acting, now’s your chance. I’m officially reopening my 2017 reader survey. Because the survey was originally an anonymous survey, to receive entrance into the giveaway, you’ll need to enter your name and email into the form below.
Once you enter the drawing, you’ll be taken to the survey to fill out. This drawing will remain open until May 20. So, if you want a free one-on-one 30-minute coaching call with me, a value of $50, and you’re ready to invest in your future, enter below and fill out the survey.
I look forward to meeting you.
If you don’t want to wait and desire to talk with me right now, CLICK HERE to schedule your one-on-one coaching call with me.
Question: What one thing are you struggling with in your blog or writing? Leave a comment by clicking here!
TAKE THE SURVEY AND WIN A FREE COACHING CALL!
Are you tired of not gaining any traction on your book or blog? Do you feel stuck, depressed, and frustrated nothing is working?
That was me! Today, I know I desire to help other new bloggers and writers find their "why" and their voice so they can succeed in life. Fill out the survey and be entered into the drawing to win a free 30-minute coaching call with me! 1 in 10 wins!