If you’ve ever attempted to write a book, you know the daunting and terrifying Prospect it is to finish. If you’ve ever finished your book, you know that deep inside you can do it and the next book becomes easier.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about educating yourself in the craft of writing. I’m going to share my secrets with you on what I do to educate myself and how you can use the same methods to take your craft to the next level.
In today’s episode:
- My journey and how I started writing.
- The day I entered the Minnesota Christian Writers Guild for the first time.
- Why you should attend a Writers Guild in your city.
- Why you should attend writers seminars.
- Why you should take online learning courses.
- I started taking James Patterson’s Masterclass – it rocks!
- Why you should continually read more than you write.
- Update on writing my new novel.
Resources in today’s episode:
Could you do me a favor?
I believe this show will change your life. How do I know this? I’ve had people tell me to keep producing it and how much they learn each episode. I’m asking my audience to share their favorite episode with someone. You can also use the social media links below to share. Help me grow this show and its audience. My goal is to help people fulfill their dream of writing their book or starting their blog. I want to be your personal writing coach. Also, subscribe to the show using your favorite app. You can use the subscribe buttons below.
Get your Ebook! And start your blog the right way.
I've written this step-by-step ebook to give you the tools you need to get your blog up and running right the first time.
Subscribe to get your ebook an our latest content by email every week! You'll get blog updates, newsletter, tips, tricks and the best info you need to succeed.