We all have Facebook Instagram and Twitter. These three social media networks are the top ways we communicate. It’s how we get our news and it’s how we socialize.
In today’s episode, I peel back the layers of how I’m using social media to get the word out about what I’m writing. We’re going to dive into some of the different strategies of how you can use social media to take your message to the next level.
In today’s episode.
- the power of social media.
- importance of social media as content producers.
- why I’m focusing on Instagram.
- a new podcast is coming, the writer’s minute.
- other social media Outlets I’m playing with.
- Weekly writing update.
Mentions in this episode:
- Follow me on Instagram
- Watch the latest The Writer’s Minute episode.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Facebook
[remdinder]How do you use social media to connect with your audience?[/reminder]
Get your Ebook! And start your blog the right way.
I've written this step-by-step ebook to give you the tools you need to get your blog up and running right the first time.
Subscribe to get your ebook an our latest content by email every week! You'll get blog updates, newsletter, tips, tricks and the best info you need to succeed.