Have you ever wondered how to take your message to the next level? Do you wonder what is the point of using all of these social media accounts when I can’t focus on them all? Maybe you’re wondering, how do I get more eyeballs to look at my stuff online.
In today’s episode, I want to peel back the layers of what I’m doing to take my message to the next level. How I’m using Instagram and video as a new strategy. I also want to give you a lesson I’ve learned in writing what we read.
In today’s episode:
- How do we take our message to the next level?
- You have to understand what your message is first by answering this question: Who are you?
- Why should I get involved with social media?
- Instagram and what it can do for your brand.
- How I’m using Facebook to get more eyeballs to my blog.
- A new Instagram video series to help you take your writing to next level.
- I’m in the middle of writing a new book right now.
- I’ve been reading Star Wars books and Star Trek books as of late to help me get in the mindset of my new novel.
- Why should we read and write the same thing at the same time? I’m going to play an audio clip that I recorded in the car last week.
Resources in today’s episode:
To take our message to the next level we need to write we read. We need to utilize social media to its fullest potential and schedule it out. Focus on your why. Give thought to who you’re trying to reach, because it’s that person who needs to hear your message the most.
Question: Where do you get the most social media engagement? What genre do you like to write? Leave a comment by clicking here!
Yes, I want my free book!
Once you subscribe, you'll get a special welcome email and a link to download your free book.