I’m so excited to celebrate 100 episodes of The J. B. Sisam Show! The last two years have been fun, difficult, and full of change.
In today’s episode, I share the story of how this show began, what I’m planning for the future, and the top 10 most listened to episodes to date. Get ready because we’re about to celebrate 100 episodes of this podcast.
The very first blog post in 2009 talked about my wanting to put together a podcast show. It wasn’t until February 20, 2015, that I actually launched the show. As brutal as that first episode was, I look back with fond memories of those early days of podcasting.
As time progressed, each episode got better and better. The equipment became more sophisticated and the production and sound quality have drastically improved since that first episode. By the time I reached episode 10, I felt I really hit my stride and the show began to be listened to. Thankfully, those first few episodes were not really listened to, it’s embarrassing.
Now that I’m at episode 100, I feel there’s more that needs to be said and this show is not going anywhere, anytime soon. I’d love to hit 200 or even 300 episodes of this podcast. I’ve often asked myself, what next? Where do I go from here?
I firmly believe this show will improve over time, but one thing I’d like to begin adding into the mix of things is interview episodes. My goal, this year, is to sit down with different writers, authors, and bloggers and get their perspective on taking their message to the next level.
This one aspect will do three things:
- It will expose my audience to new bloggers and ideas. This way, not everything is coming from the horse’s mouth.
- It will bring my voice to a wider audience. My goal is to continue to grow this audience and my own influence as a writer and thought leader. Interviews will help me accomplish that.
- It will give you a chance to be heard. If you have a blog, book, or even podcast, I’d love to interview you.
Top 10 most listened to episodes:
- 018 – 5 Lies That Hinder Success In Ministry
- 091: Dominate your Email Inbox Using This Proven Method.
- 020 – 4 Signs Of Burnout
- 022 – 4 Things You Must Do To Create A Healthy Marriage
- 029 5 Sure – Fire Ways To Generate Returning Guests
- 015 – 4 Tips To Helping Depressed People Set Life Goals [Podcast]
- 090 – Why I’m using Convertkit
- 035: GET MORE DONE IN LESS TIME: 4 Ways to Leverage Your Work Day
- 027 – 5 Reasons Church Membership is Biblical
- 033: 3 Right Turns to God-Centered Prior
Question: What is your favorite episode of The J. B. Sisam Show? Leave a comment by clicking here!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Thank you for listening to today’s show. If you enjoyed today’s show, tell somebody and share this show with them.If you find value in what I write each week, encourage someone to sign-up at here. I would greatly appreciate the help.
My goal each week is to bring a message of clarity by giving you the tools you need so you can transform lives and reach the world with the message on your heart.
Get THE outline you need for NaNoWriMo!
What if you could outline your book today and start writing tomorrow? Want to know the secret?
Get the perfect Story Board Template and stop procrastinating on your book.