Gone are the days of civility and patience. You come across a someone’s post on Social Media and you instantly react and post your rebuttal. But is that the wisest move?
In today’s episode, I discuss how a quick and sharp tongue will destroy your credibility as an influencer and writer. We’ll look at the difference between being controversial and spouting off like a teenager. One thing is certain, if we want to influence the world with the message God has given us, we need to learn to build and edify others with our words.
Listen to the Audio:
In today’s episode:
- Destruction of words
- The Facebook dilemma.
- Words can cut deep and leave wounds for years.
- Words have the power to destroy someone’s soul.
- Our actions dictate what is truly in our heart.
- Building in love.
- We should be edifying and building each other.
- Words can bring hope and encourage people to be inspired to live life.
- If you want to save your credibility, speak words of life into others. Don’t tear them down.
- Something new is happening.
- Weekly Newsletter, Sign up here!
- New email course coming. “How to write your book in 30 days!“
Let’s talk about it:
Question: Tell me a story of when you spouted off and regretted it? Leave a comment by clicking here!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Thank you for listening to today’s show. If you enjoyed today’s show, tell somebody and share this show with them.If you find value in what I write each week, encourage someone to sign-up at here. I would greatly appreciate the help.
My goal each week is to bring a message of clarity by giving you the tools you need so you can transform lives and reach the world with the message on your heart.