There is one thing we all have done. One thing that tears people down. And one thing that some people use to gain an advantage. That one thing is Gossip. It destroys, brings down and tears people up. We like to think those little details are harmless, but in-fact you’d never say those things about them in their face. The bible calls it sin!
In today’s episode we’re talking about gossip and how it is one of the most destructive things we as humans can do. I heard one person put it, it’s toxic and poisonous. All of this and more on today’s episode.
Gossip is spread by wicked people; they stir up trouble and break up friendships. – King Solomon; Proverbs 16:28.
In today’s episode:
- How to handle frustration.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Take a deep breath and relax.
- Remember we do everything unto the Lord.
- Realize your actions look silly to everyone else.
- Gossip Stirs up discord.
- Gossip will destroy your reputation.
- Gossip will tear apart your trustworthiness.
- Gossip can get your fired or worse, cause legal issues.
- Gossip goes against the Bible.
- “Be ready to do whatever is good, to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and always to be gentle toward everyone.” — Titus 3:2
- “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up.” — Ephesians 4:29
Question: Have you ever participated in gossip or had someone gossip about you? I’d love to hear your stories. Leave a comment by clicking here!
Would you do me a favor?
Head over to subscribe in iTunes and rate this show in the iTunes app. It will help us rank higher and help others learn more about this show. Thank you!
Podcasting is not free. In-fact with web hosting fees and audio hosting fees it cost around $20/month to do this show. I’m wondering if you would take a moment and donate $1 per episode. That’s $4 a month. You can support the production of this show and become a co-producer. If you donate $1 an episode, I’ll mention you on this show. And thank you for your support.