There comes a time when we feel tired, worn out, weary and bored. These are not bad, in of themselves, but when they become a lifestyle it could be the beginning signs of burnout. Today, we’ll be looking at the 4 signs of burnout and how to fix the downward slope of depression. Disillusionment and lack of motivation keep us from moving forward. We need hope to see the light again.
In Today’s Episode:
- 4 Signs of Burnout
- Lack of motivation. What’s holding you back from success?
- Lack of energy. Do you find yourself worn out and weary?
- Feeling disillusioned. Always questioning why you’re doing this
- Using things to feel better. Money, TV, Internet or even vacations keep us from success.
- TIP OF THE WEEK: Naps – They will re-energize you to conquer your day.
- LEADERSHIP CORNER: Where is your focus? As leaders we must have the intuition to know where we’re headed before we get there.
Resources in this episode:
Let’s talk about it:
Are you feeling overwhelmed? What steps are you taking to stop burnout? Share your thoughts below, on Facebook or Twitter.
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give me a rating and a review. If you haven’t done so, subscribe and then give us a rating using iTunes rating system.. I will definitely mention you on this show. Thank you!
Did you know you can send me a voicemail? You don’t even have to pick up the phone. Click the link below, tell us your question or how we’re doing. Love to have you join me on my show by asking me a question. I’ll play your question then answer it.