I want to say thank you for clicking the link to this page from my Twitter profile. My name is Jason Sisam and I am a pastor, blogger and author of two books; Divine Providence and Grace: What’s So Amazing About It? (e-book only.). I help frustrated and overwhelmed writers and leaders stay motivated with the clarity and tools they need to find their voice and succeed in their family, business and life.
This is my personal blog and because of my desire to equip church leaders for success in their calling I write in several topics: Christian Living, Leadership, Productivity, Writing and other things that, I think may interest my readers, don’t necessarily fit into one of these categories. I’ve been blogging here since 2009.
I also have a podcast called, The J. B. Sisam Show (formerly CROSSTALK). This podcast is designed to give you the tools you need so you can find your voice, stay motivated with clarity and succeed in your life, business and ministry.
I believe in people succeeding in life and my goal is to create content that takes you to the next level as a leader. So, if you consider yourself a someone willing to do what it takes to see results, then this is the blog for you!
My Most Popular Posts:
- 5 Game-Winning Leadership Traits of Blair Walsh
- Why You Don’t Need the Holy Spirit to Lead
- What If Starbucks Marketed Like a Church?
- 4 Keys to a Successful Marriage
- Sovereignty of God
- Are you Ready for Christ’s Return?
- 004: Making the Most of Priorities! [Podcast] (Note: Audio Quality is low. This was one of my very first podcast episodes–I did not have a quality microphone.)
- How to Add Value to Devotions.
- Downspiral of Negativity: 4 Ways Pessimism Kills Productivity.
- 044: How to win at work and get more done in less time. [Podcast]
- 7 Powerful Habits of Great Bloggers!
- 7 How-to Steps to crafting a killer blog post.
- 6 Secrets to Writing a Sermon in Minutes!
- 038: Writing for an Online Audience
- 6 Secrets to Writing a Sermon in Minutes!
- Why Social Media is the Most Important Tool at Your Disposal.
- FACEBOOK GROUPS VS PAGES: WHICH IS BETTER?
- 7 Ways to Use Social Media to Promote your Church!
Top 10 Most Popular Podcast Episodes:
- 5 Lies that Hinder Success in Ministry
- 4 thing must do must do to create a healthy marriage.
- 015 – 4 Tips To Helping Depressed People Set Life Goals
- 020 – 4 Signs Of Burnout
- 029 5 Sure – Fire Ways To Generate Returning Guests
- 035: GET MORE DONE IN LESS TIME: 4 Ways to Leverage Your Work Day
- 019 – 4 Keys To Creating A Sticky Church
- 023 – How To Give Up And Press Through To Success
- 021 – 6 How – To Steps To Help Churches Create Podcasts
- 025 – The Destructive Power Of Pornography
Everything on my blog is FREE! The best part is it’s available for you today. All you have to do is read. While this blog is free. I do have two published books. If you’d like to check it out you can do so here.
In order to not miss anything here. Why not subscribe to my blog. It only takes a second and you’ll get notified as soon as I publish a new post. You can subscribe at the top right hand side of this page.
I am the operation’s pastor at Life Church, a multi-ethnic, non-denominational congregation in the Twin Cities. I have been on staff for nearly 18 years. I started as a teenager and was looking for a simple job. The Lead Pastor, Alan Langstaff, was kind enough to give me my first job. That job, cleaning the bathroom stalls. Today, I work side by side with my father, Dale Sisam, in ministry as the COO (in the corporate world) or Operation’s Pastor, as we like to call it.
Through my years of service at the church, I have grown as a leader and have helped many people tap into their God given potential. Many of those I’ve personally trained have gone on to help start churches or become influential leaders within the churches they attend.
In 2013, I became the Membership Director for the Minnesota Christian Writer’s Guild. Through the last two years, we have seen success and that could not have happened without an amazing team to work with. Our mission is the help writers live for God and write for others.
Over the years I have perfected my prose as a writer. That hard work and dedication has paid off. In 2010, I published my first book; Divine Providence.
I currently am using ‘Helvetica Neue’ for the body font, Georgia Times for the titles and subheads, and Helvetica Neue again for the sidebar text.
Most of my photos were taken by Jessica Callison.
For website hosting, I trust BlueHost. It is easy-to-use and inexpensive. The 24/7 support is lightning fast. It is the only hosting company that I personally recommend.
Again thank you for clicking the about link on my Twitter profile and welcome to JBSISAM.COM!