We all desire to accomplish goals. Those accomplishments don’t happen because our plate is too full. But what if I were to tell you there’s a way you can get more done in less time. In today’s episode, I want to walk you through 5 applications I use everyday to help me achieve success by getting more done in less time.
And, did you know that God doesn’t care if you are happy? I’ll explain what I mean in today’s CrossTALK segment.
CrossTALK: Why God doesn’t care if you’re happy.
- Our pradigm should be shifting toward joy, not happiness.
- God desires us to be joyful in all circumstances.
- Happiness is of the world and selfish.
- True joy/happiness comes from the Lord.
- Write down your goals.
- Use it to write your sermons.
- Use it to keep track of your receipts for taxes.
- Use it to collaborate with a team.
- Ebook download: 5 Reasons you should use Evernote for your Ministry Team.
- Automate daily tasks.
- Schedule tasks to others.
- Schedule 5-7 major tasks per day.
- Sit down each Sunday and go over the next week’s tasks.
- Revisit tasks and the end of each day.
- Push less relevant tasks to the beginning of the next day.
- Breaks inbox up into categories.
- Create a processed folder. (All read emails get moved here.)
- Task anything to the calendar that doesn’t have to be done now.
- The Spam folder is the best there is.
- Groups conversations together for easy finding.
- Free for 1 of each account. (facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
- Schedule your posts.
- Easily tracks which post is most popular.
- Easily repost.
- Allows you to donate water, food clothing and more to children in need around the world.
- Allows your congregation to spread your vision with the push of a button.
- Tracks your likes, shares and reach daily.
- Gives you all the promotional content you need on a monthly/weekly basis.
Would you do me a favor?
Head over to subscribe in iTunes and rate this show in the iTunes app. It will help us rank higher and help others learn more about this show. Thank you!
Would you partner with me?
Podcasting is not free. In-fact with web hosting fees and audio hosting fees it cost around $20/month to do this show. I’m wondering if you would take a moment and donate $1 per episode. That’s $4 a month. You can support the production of this show and become a co-producer. If you donate $1 an episode, I’ll mention you on this show. And thank you for your support.