Do you look at the thousands of unread emails in your inbox and wonder if you’ll ever get to them? I can’t tell you how often someone asks me how I deal with 5 different email accounts. It’s easier than you think.
In today’s episode, I’m going to dive into 4 things I do daily to keep my email under control. If you follow these simple steps, your email will no longer control you, you’ll control it. I also have some exciting things I’ve been working while on hiatus and can’t wait to share them with you.
Listen to the Audio:
In today’s episode:
1. How to clean the clutter:
- Ask these questions:
- Can I delete it?
- Do I need to respond now?
- Can I push it off till later or tomorrow?
- Then move everything to the “processed” folder.
2. Take a break:
- I check my email two times a day unless I’m waiting for an email.
- I turn off my email so I can focus on projects.
3. Be diligent:
- It’s easy to get caught up in rechecking email over and over. it’s not going anywhere.
- it’s also easy to stop caring and let your email build back up.
4. Analyze your list:
- Remember when we pushed things off to tomorrow? Review them at the end of the day.
- Assign them to your task management system.
- The things you’ve pushed to the end of the day, take care of each email.
Resources in today’s episode:
- Producteev – project management system
- 30 Day Bible Challenge!
- ConvertKit – Email marketing solution
Question: How do you deal with the mountains of email? Do you have a better solution? Leave a comment by clicking here!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Thank you for listening to today’s show. If you enjoyed today’s show, tell somebody and share this show with them.If you find value in what I write each week, encourage someone to sign-up at here. I would greatly appreciate the help.
My goal each week is to bring a message of clarity by giving you the tools you need so you can transform lives and reach the world with the message on your heart.