I believe God has given you something special to share with the world. That something is your words. It doesn’t matter if you’re a blogger, author or freelance writer, your words can change someone’s life.
In today’s episode, we’ll discuss how we can change the world of one person by the words we write. Also, I have some fun changes coming to the blog and we’ll dive back into the ABC’s of blogging glossary with the letter D.
Listen to the Audio:
In Today’s Episode:
- What can our words do for our readers?
- Our words encourage.
- Our words inspire.
- Our words motivate.
- Changes coming to jasonsisam.com
- A lot is remaining the same. Monday blog post and Wednesday Podcast.
- New email look. No longer sending RSS emails – each one is personally typed by me.
- New Friday post and email.
- Things I’m looking at changing, but not ready to pull the trigger.
- I’m hesitant in sharing these changes.
- New Podcast host. My current host, Soundcloud is in serious trouble financially. The doors could slam shut.
- Why I’m not sure which host to move The J. B. Sisam Show to.
- New email service provider. This move will ensure I can take care of my email subscribers on a more personal level.
- Why I’m hesitant in making that move.
- The ABC’s of Blogging.
- The letter D
- Discipline. You’ve made a commitment and now you must follow through with that commitment. We show up to write every week, without fail.
- Do. In other words, do the work each week. Don’t allow yourself to sit back and do nothing, but make it a priority to do the work each week. If you do, your audience will thank you.
Let’s talk about it:
Question: How will you use your words to inspire, motivate and encourage someone this week? Leave a comment by clicking here!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Thank you for listening to today’s show. If you enjoyed today’s show, tell somebody and share this show with them.If you find value in what I write each week, encourage someone to sign-up at here. I would greatly appreciate the help.
My goal each week is to bring a message of clarity by giving you the tools you need so you can transform lives and reach the world with the message on your heart.