There is no doubt that social media is here to stay. It’s mainstream. It’s everywhere and if you’re not on board, your business is dead in the water.
In today’s episode I talk about the importance of utilizing social media and why you should be posting daily to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I’ll also peel back the curtain of Snapchat and why you should get on-board today!
Listen to the Audio:
[smart_track_player url=”https://soundcloud.com/jbsisam/jbss-056-3-reasons-every-blogger-should-be-utilizing-social-networks” title=”The J. B. Sisam Show” artist=”Episode #056″ ]
Subscribe in iTunes | Google Play Music | Stitcher
In Today’s Episode:
- People won’t come to you unless you’re on social networks.
- It allows for conversation long after your post is written.
- It gives your audience buy-in and say in what you’re creating.
- Facebook is the number one go to social media platform people use. It’s easy and intuitive. People get it. You can share photos, videos and other typed posts.
- Instagram is where you upload photos and short-form videos. It’s simple to use. All you need is your phone.
- Twitter confuses more people than Instagram. While people are drawn to the vastness of Facebook – Twitter focuses on a 140 character limit. That seems daunting to people.
- Snapchat, the new kid of the block. I did a podcast a few weeks ago called “Why I love Snapchat”.
Follow me on Snapchat:
Just scan the image or open the app and search my username @jbsisam
Will you help this show reach more people?
If you could do me one favor, head over to subscribe in iTunes and/or rate this show in the iTunes app. It will help us rank higher and help others learn more about this show. I greatly appreciate it!
I am looking for individuals who would like to become a co-producer of The J. B. Sisam Show. If you find value, hope and encouragement in this show you can now donate a small $1 reoccurring tip per episode. If you show your support I’ll mention you on this show as a thank you. And, for every person who donates you’ll also get a free ebook as my way of saying thank you.