087: 3 Reasons To Craft Your Mission Statement.

Don't let fomo keep you from success!

If you’ve turned on the television lately, you’ve been polluted with the toxic environment of fear they promote. We’re so concerned with what’s happening around us, but we fail to see what’s happening within us.

In today’s episode, I want to break down what it takes to stop living in fear of the unknown and embrace your future. Most people have no idea what their mission in life is. They may have a thought of what they’d like to do with their life, but mission is something that eludes most.

Listen to episode:

Listen to episode: (0:33:38)

060: 3 Powerful Reasons You Need Nature in your Life. [Podcast]

Why Time outdoors will revitalize your spirit.

Have you ever wondered why you’re always so tired and exhausted? Like most Americans, we spend 90% of our time indoors. The other 10% is walking to and from our cars and mowing the lawn. We sit at our desks, drink coffee and don’t take the time to rejuvenate.

In today’s episode I’m talking about taking the time to get some fresh air. When we take the time to shut down the blue light coming from our computers and Kindles and bathe in the sun, we’ll find our strength returning.

When is the last time you took advantage of the spiritual, physical and mental benefits of Mother Nature?

Listen to the Audio:

[smart_track_player url=”https://soundcloud.com/jbsisam/jbss-060-3-powerful-reasons-you-need-nature-in-your-life” title=”060: 3 Powerful Reasons You Need Nature in Your Life” artist=”The J. B. Sisam Show” ]

046: Leave a Lasting Legacy [Podcast]

5 Proven Steps to Stop Drifting and Gain Control of Your Life.

Life is full of regrets, lost plans and you feel as if you’ve drifted out to sea. What if that could change? What if there was a way you could gain control of your life back? You can and I’ll show you how in today’s episode of The J. B. Sisam Show. I have some exciting news to share with you. And did you know you can prosper as a leader. You can and I’ll show you how.

Listen to episode: (0:34:44)