In this twentieth episode of The J. B. Sisam Show (Previously called CrossTalk), I talk about how burnout keeps us from seeing success in our daily lives.
There comes a time when we feel tired, worn out, weary and bored. These are not bad, in of themselves, but when they become a lifestyle it could be the beginning signs of burnout. Today, we’ll be looking at the 4 signs of burnout and how to fix the downward slope of depression. Disillusionment and lack of motivation keep us from moving forward. We need hope to see the light again.
Listen to the Audio:[smart_track_player url=”https://soundcloud.com/jbsisam/020-4-signs-of-burnout” title=”Encore Episode – 020 4 Signs of Burnout” artist=”The J. B. Sisam Show” ]
In Today’s Episode:
- 4 Signs of Burnout
- Lack of motivation. What’s holding you back from success?
- Lack of energy. Do you find yourself worn out and weary?
- Feeling disillusioned. Always questioning why you’re doing this
- Using things to feel better. Money, TV, Internet or even vacations keep us from success.
- TIP OF THE WEEK: Naps – They will re-energize you to conquer your day.
- LEADERSHIP CORNER: Where is your focus? As leaders we must have the intuition to know where we’re headed before we get there.
Resources in this episode:
Let’s talk about it:
Are you feeling overwhelmed? What steps are you taking to stop burnout? Share your thoughts below, on Facebook or Twitter.
Follow me on Snapchat:
Just scan the image or open the app and search my username @jbsisam
Will you help this show reach more people?
If you could do me one favor, head over to subscribe in iTunes and/or rate this show in the iTunes app. It will help us rank higher and help others learn more about this show. I greatly appreciate it!
I am looking for individuals who would like to become a co-producer of The J. B. Sisam Show. If you find value, hope and encouragement in this show you can now donate a small $1 reoccurring tip per episode. If you show your support I’ll mention you on this show as a thank you. And, for every person who donates you’ll also get a free ebook as my way of saying thank you.