Do you ever feel tired of trying and not seeing success or growth in your small group ministry? I know I did. For years I tried different methods of running small groups, and I never felt like they went anywhere.
The hard part, knowing it’s time to give up and quite. Maybe running a small group ministry isn’t what your church is meant to have.
After trying all kinds of methods, I realized there was were several ingredients I was missing.
I knew it was time for a change. But what could I do?
I discovered there are three main ingredients every small group leader needs to run an effective ministry. Once I figured out what I was doing wrong, I began to see my group grow. This is exactly what I want to share with you in my new ebook, Start Your Engines.
Think of your group like a car. If you don’t put in any gas, you’re not going anywhere. We are designed to grow. How? By changing. I had to change in order to see my group begin to grow.
I couldn’t rely solely on videos, books or courses. I had to rely on a proven strategy to take my small group to the next level. And this ebook will help you do just that.
Here’s a simple guide of what you’ll find inside this book:
- It’s not about you! Each group is unique, and when we begin to realize that we exist for our members and not our own ego, we’ll see each member feel valued.
- 3 simple strategies to taking our groups to the next level and help them succeed.
- Focus on 8 key aspects to keeping God first in our groups.
- Understanding three main concepts our groups need to see success.
- Finding your clear motive behind serving others.
Running ministries is hard, but you can be equipped with the gas you need to Start your Engines and run an effective small group ministry NOW!
Get Instant Access!