If you follow any blog, it’s no surprise you’ll find some type of opt-in or someone asking you to join their email newsletter. I have done something that I’m proud of and I know will change the game on my website.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about my recent switch from MailChimp to ConvertKit and how my decision can help you and your online endeavors. It doesn’t matter if you have a blog, church website, online or offline business, email marketing can be beneficial and I’ll explain why.
- Why I’m making a major jump in email marketing.
- Why the switch from free to paid email marketing.
- Convertkit offers simple solutions for major issues bloggers face.
- Convertkit is user friendly and simple to navigate.
- What do they offer?
- Simple subscriber solutions.
- One list, with multiple tagging options.
- A way to organize subscriber tags into segments for easier emailing.
- Why you should use Convertkit.
- Try it for 30 days, and if you don’t like it, you can get your money back. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP.
What am I up to?
Question: How do you use email marketing? Leave a comment by clicking here!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Thank you for listening to today’s show. If you enjoyed today’s show, tell somebody and share this show with them.If you find value in what I write each week, encourage someone to sign-up at here. I would greatly appreciate the help.
My goal each week is to bring a message of clarity by giving you the tools you need so you can transform lives and reach the world with the message on your heart.
30 Day Bible Challenge! Read the Bible like never before and see your life changed forever!
The goal, to read the whole Bible, 66 books, in 30 days.
Do you struggle with finding time to read the bible? Or maybe you're someone who wants to take their relationship with God to a new and deeper level.
If that's you, then welcome to the 30 Day Bible Reading Challenge. This email and Facebook community course will walk you through from Genesis to Revelation in 30 days. At the end, you'll receive a certificate of completion!