Let me ask you this question, do you want to be considered an expert in your field? By developing the habit of reading a book a month, you can become an international expert and a top earner.
In today’s episode, we’re diving into the topic of reading and why you should read at least 1 hour every day. But the reality, most people in America don’t read and nearly 1/4 of all adults have not read a book in the past year. We’re also going back into the ABC’s of Blogging. Today’s letter, “G”!
Listen to the Audio:
In Today’s Episode:
- Reading is something few find time for.
- TV, Netflix, Facebook get in the way.
- 25% of Americans have not read in over 1 year.
- 46% of Adults score lowest in literacy
- Reading declines after age 8.
- Reading just one hour a day will make you an expert in 7 years.
- Most people make excuses to not read.
- If you read 1 book a month, you can become in the top 1% of wage earners.
- Don’t have time? Bad excuse.
- Write down the top 10 things you do each day.
- Which things are TV, Web, Facebook, Email? These suck up your time. Avoid them, and you’ll find time to read.
- How do you find the time?
- Identify which hour you want to read.
- Create a calendar item – make it a forced habit.
- Find a book to read.
- Read for one hour – set a timer. You can use the Pomodoro Technique.
- Journal your experience.
- The ABC’s of Blogging.
- Google Search
- Google Analytics. – a piece of code Google gives you to help you track what’s happening on your site.
- Good to Great by Jim Collins. PURCHASE HERE.
Let’s Talk About It:
Question: What was the last book you read and what did it help you accomplish in your life? Leave a comment by clicking here!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Thank you for listening to today’s show. If you enjoyed today’s show, tell somebody and share this show with them.If you find value in what I write each week, encourage someone to sign-up at here. I would greatly appreciate the help.
My goal each week is to bring a message of clarity by giving you the tools you need so you can transform lives and reach the world with the message on your heart.