Apps, apps and more apps. These are the things we download and find ourselves distracted. But what if I were to tell you, there are 5 powerful apps you can use every day to make you more productive?
In today’s episode, I want to give you 5 of my favorite apps that I use daily to help me write more efficiently and get more done at the touch of the screen. Also, we’ll be diving back into the ABC’s of blogging with the letter F.
Listen to Episode:
In today’s episode:
- Google Keep
- Quick notes – similar to post-it notes.
- Take photos
- audio record.
- Last Pass
- This is my password protection system.
- Keeps my usernames and passwords secure.
- Allows me to generate powerful passcodes.
- It allows you to export your list.
- I use this for 90% of all my email.
- It allows me to separate out important email vs subscribed email.
- One account for all of Google.
- Google Docs
- I love cloud storage because it frees me up from syncing my phone with my computer.
- It’s cheap – $10/mo for 1 TB.
- I can access it anywhere in the world and on any device.
- I can backup my photos and audio.
- ABC’s of Blogging
- The Letter F
- Frequency of posting
- Feed, or newsfeed, or software that looks for new content from the RSS Feed.
- FTP, File Transfer Protocol
Let’s talk about it:
Question: What are your favorite apps, and why? Leave a comment by clicking here!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Thank you for listening to today’s show. If you enjoyed today’s show, tell somebody and share this show with them.If you find value in what I write each week, encourage someone to sign-up at here. I would greatly appreciate the help.
My goal each week is to bring a message of clarity by giving you the tools you need so you can transform lives and reach the world with the message on your heart.