Having a website is a wonderful thing, but the problem a lot of first-time guests have, they don’t enjoy the experience. In today’s episode, I tackle this idea that guests come first and that we should be giving them a quality user experience.
When we take the time to care how a guest feels on our website, we’ll make fast friends and they’ll want to come around again and again. I’ve seen so many websites where I simply click away because of a bad about page or lack of a contact page. If we want to take things to the next level, we must put that user experience first.
Listen to the audio:
In today’s episode:
- What is it first-time guests to your website look for?
- As a pastor, I look for guest experience.
- Guest look for easy navigation.
- Guests look for a well thought out about page.
- Get your proposition statement together…
- I AM ___________
- I HELP ____________
- TO DO/SAY _________
- SO THAT ______________.
- You can find mine on my ABOUT page at the top.
- Guests look for an easy contact page.
- Guests want a quality user experience.
- Where have I been, and where am I headed in 2017?
- Where have I been?
- This past year was all about taking my goals to the next level.
- I accomplished some and failed at others.
- Where am I headed this year?
- Have all the pieces in place to finally record and produce the content for my online Small Group course for Grace: What’s So Amazing About It?
- In the beginning stages of planning out my self-publishing course.
- Re-write my Ready, Set, Publish ebook.
- Begin an online Facebook coaching group on writing and publishing a book.
- Where have I been?
Let’s talk about it?
Question: What frustrates you when you visit a website? What can you change about yours? Leave a comment by clicking here!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Thank you for listening to today’s show. If you enjoyed today’s show, tell somebody and share this show with them.If you find value in what I write each week, encourage someone to sign-up at here. I would greatly appreciate the help.
My goal each week is to bring a message of clarity by giving you the tools you need so you can transform lives and reach the world with the message on your heart.