Today we’re talking about Goals, focus and a new year. All these have one thing in common, and it’s not a new year’s resolution. 2016 is coming to a close and it’s time for us to begin taking a hard look at our lives.
This in-depth look gives us an idea of where we’ve been and where we want to go. But the problem, most set resolutions and never accomplish them. In today’s episode, we’re taking a look at how to focus our goals for the new year and I have an awesome tool that will give you the head start you need to accomplish your goal setting.
Listen to the Audio:
In Today’s Episode:
- What I’m planning to take things to the next level.
- Shareable links and memes.
- Facebook Live video chats.
- Video Tutorial lessons for free and for pay-per-view.
- Why are goals important?
- Without change, we will never move forward.
- Goals give power to stop living in the past.
- Goals allow us to see our vision come to pass.
- Goals influence the present.
- Goals allow us to stay on mission.
- Know your life score.
- We all have a life score.
- This score reflects what needs to change in our lives.
- Knowing where we are at in life gives an advantage to move the needle forward.
- Begin writing down where you want to be by December of next year.
- Start making a bullet list of things you need to change in your life score.
- Begin thinking through what areas you need to focus on the most important to least important.
- Use Evernote or something you can access regularly.
- Begin making your 2017 goals and plans based on what you’ve learned
Let’s Talk About It:
Question: Where have you failed in setting yearly goals? Share your story with us. Leave a comment by clicking here!
COULD YOU DO ME THIS ONE FAVOR?
Tell someone about this blog. Pass it along. If you find value in what I write each week, encourage someone to sign-up at here. I would greatly appreciate the help.
My desire is to help leaders and writers stay motivated with clarity so they can find their voice and succeed in their family, ministry/business and life. Thank you for your support.