Earlier this year I did a two part series called, My Current and Future Plans. Today, we’re diving into Part 3. I want to walk you through some of the things I’ve been working on these past several months, and where I plan to go heading into next year.
Writing, recording and working on new projects are exciting. But nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing something come to fruition. I can’t wait to share with you what’s on my heart. There’s been change this past year on jbsisam.com, and there’s more to come.
Listen to the Audio:
Today’s episode is slightly different from previous I’ve recorded. Really, it’s totally different. No music. No professional voice-over by my friend David Wonders. Just me and my Heil PR-40 microphone. In this episode I bear my heart, because I want to take you on a journey of where I’ve been and where I’m headed and I want you to join me in this adventure.
In today’s episode:
- Working on the Small Group ecourse material for Grace book. Using Teachable.com
- Have written a new freemium to encourage email signup. Look for it in two weeks!
- Planning on using my blog posts on priorities to begin crafting a new ebook.
- Putting the framework together for an ecourse on self publishing.
- Planning on a $30/month paid mastermind Facebook Group for blogging and writing. If interested contact me and let me know. I’ll set you up with recurring payments, if I get 10 or more people interested.
Resources/links in today’s episode:
Join the Coversation:
Question: What one thing would you like me to create, to help you go further in your writing? Leave a comment by clicking here!
COULD YOU DO ME THIS ONE FAVOR?
Tell someone about this blog. Pass it along. If you find value in what I write each week, encourage someone to sign-up at here. I would greatly appreciate the help.
My desire is to help leaders and writers stay motivated with clarity so they can find their voice and succeed in their family, ministry/business and life. Thank you for your support.